Saturday 22 January 2011

That Was a Long Hiatus

I was hoping there would be something similar this year, but this seems not to be the case. So, the only thing I can think of to do with this blog is to chronicle my own attempt to storm the charts.

This is an appropriate time to do it, I guess. Tomorrow, with Vaccination, I go into the studio for the second time. I will be able to buy some copies of our first single as well as putting down stuff for our album.

Vaccination is different from most bands in many ways, but the most radical is the fact that we don't do rehearsals. We've had about a dozen gigs and a recording session in the last eleven months to a year, which is about as long as I've known the others. The weird thing is, at every gig, as well as the audience members we piss off with our attitude and perhaps our ineptitude, there are others who love us.

So. let's see how it goes for the next year.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment